Our premium blend uses many Ayurvedic ingredients with other essential vitamins and minerals added to help synergise the formula. These ingredients have been chosen as they have been proven over hundreds of years to provide benefits in mental performance, they are natural and have no harmful side effects and work together to provide a powerful formulation.
- A POWERFUL, SYNERGISTIC FORMULA. The NuPeak Pro synergistic nootropic blend contains over 15 different herbs and nutritional extracts designed to actively work together, boosting cognitive output and performance. We’ve balanced our formula to promote mental clarity, provide a boost in energy, and support long term improvements to learning and memory.
- BOOST ALPHA BRAIN WAVES. Alpha brain waves are seen to be dominant during quietly flowing thoughts — mental flow states — and in some meditative states. We’ve included ingredients such as L-Theanine, and Ginko Bilboa, which work to improve blood flow to the brain, promoting alpha brain wave production. Alpha waves aid overall mental coordination, calmness, alertness, mind/body integration and learning.
- ENERGISE YOUR BODY AND MIND. Rhodiola Rosea, Guarana and KSM66 Ashwagandha provide a quick mental boost while neuroprotective factors in Magnesium Glycinate, Lions Mane Mushroom and Choline Bitartrate act to improve mental acuity over time. We recommend taking 3 capsules per day for optimal effects.
- IMPROVED BIOAVAILABILITY & ABSORPTION. We’ve included Black Pepper Extract — high piperine content — to act as an absorption-enhancer, improving the supplements’ overall bioavailability. This ensures that you get the most benefit from every serving.
- PEAK MENTAL PERFORMANCE. At NuPeak we create amazing, synergistic, herbal blends designed to enhance and refresh your body and mind. The NuPeak Pro range of nootropic supplements are guaranteed for satisfaction. If you are unhappy for any reason, let us know, and we’ll provide a refund – no questions asked.
What’s in our NuPeak Pro Nootropic Formula?
See our full list of ingredients below.
|Ingredient||Per Capsule (Mg)||Per 3 Capsule Serving (Mg)||Benefit|
|Choline Bitartrate||116.7||350||Precursor for acetylcholine production|
|Acetyl L Carnitine||66.7||200|
Supports learning and memory
Promotes calm, clear-headed focus
|Ginseng (from 10:1 Extract)||150||450|
Regulates blood sugar levels and protects the brain
|Gingko Biloba (from 50:1 Extract)||500||1500|
Promotes blood flow to the brain
|Bacopa Monnieri (from 10:1 Extract)||66.7||200|
Supports learning and memory
|Ashwagandha KSM-66 Extract||66.7||200|
Powerful nootropic and adrenal support
Supports nerve health
|Guarana (from 4:1 Extract)||150||450|
Natural source of caffeine
Adaptogenic plant for supporting energy levels
|Magnesium (from Glycinate)||33.3||100|
Supports neurotransmitter production
Important cofactor for neurotransmitter production
Key cofactor in the production of neurotransmitters
Key cofactor for neurotransmitter and nerve cell production
|Black Pepper Extract||5||15|
Improves absorption of other ingredients
What is Synergy?
Synergy is a term used to describe the cooperation of multiple ingredients in a formula. These ingredients work together to make their effects even stronger than they are on their own.
Our formula places a strong emphasis on the synergy of the ingredients used — which means the overall effect each ingredient has on the body is much stronger in the formula than the same dose would be on its own.
Our blend of synergistic herbs and nutritional supplements contains over 15 active ingredients.
How Much Should I Take?
One serving of this synergistic nootropic formula is 3 capsules. We recommend taking this mix first thing in the morning with food for optimal results.